I start to worry ... and a lot. All recipes from Fast food from Spoon Speed They touch me. After the success reaped with the Jack Daniel's saucewaves Foster's ribs, Ro, once again gives me the honor of raising the cholesterol levels of all of you with this summer sandwich and very easy to prepare. I did it at home this past weekend taking advantage of the little that was in the fridge (we are both up to work) and because in reality with this heat there is little desire to go for hours and hours in the kitchen.
I've actually shot without complex the recipe of VIPS Club, although I have put less mayonnaise and less butter on the bread than they add in this restaurant chain where they go a little hand with the sauces. I'm sorry for those on a diet but the bacon is a must. Without it, our sandwich will taste nothing. Ah! Prepareyour mandolinsand don't forget to cook a good plate of chips because already lost to the river. To enjoy!
- For 1 VIPS Club sandwich:
- 4 slices of bread
- Butter to spread the bread
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of Havarti cheese
- Kitchen tools:
- A large iron or pan
- 2 skewers
- Spread the slices of bread with butter and toast the bread in your pan or iron. Reservation.
- Grilled when you have it very hot, the chicken and bacon and reserve.
- Cut a tomato into slices and wash the lettuce leaf. Have the rest of the ingredients ready. If you want to make homemade mayonnaise, here is the recipe.
- To mount the VIPS Club sandwich: put one slice of bread and on top of bacon, chicken breast and mayonnaise. Now put another slice of bread of mold with the Sliced Tomato and Lettuce and ends with slice of bread with cheese and turkey and ends with the last slice.
- Cut the sandwich in half diagonally and do the same on the other side. You will have left 4 triangles that I recommend using some chopsticks to leave them as skewers.