This pizza has to be much whiter than the fresh and golden cream of the bacon, but I have put a good tomato base, so you see it looks different. I can't help it, I love tomato, but since it's something optional you can ignore it.
Pizza dough is my favorite, It has an ingredient that makes it very crispy and is the wheat semolina. Another thing that is essential is that the oven is well preheated and if you have much better baking stone. Anyway, the dough comes out fantastic ... the other day I bought a can of "Chili and meat" and I made a pizza with her ... mother that rich.
In notes, I leave you another option to make the carbonara with your Thermomix ®, this time with cream and egg ...
We are going to take advantage of the good weather and take a dip with our Baywatch specials; D Clarita and Camilo. Camilo is crazy about water, last year it was too small and he wasn't swimming yet but with his life jacket He feels safe and loves to dive into the pool - the best purchase I've made this summer for them.
Do you remember that I told you about a ramp to get out of the pool?, because the ramp does not work for us, they slip and cannot climb it. With the vests I am delighted, if they get tired of swimming they float and so I am calm, and Cami who is the one who most likes the water, only throws it if she has it on ... she has already noticed that without it, the culete goes down: D He asks me ...
- For my favorite dough:
- 25 g fresh baker's yeast
- 20 g honey
- 280 g of water
- 300 g of force flour
- 100 g of normal wheat flour
- 100 g of wheat semolina (if you do not have strength and normal wheat mixture)
- 10 g of salt
- To cover the pizza dough at Carbonara:
- A tub of fresh cream "Crême fraichê"
- Mozzarela cheese in quantity to taste
- 200 g bacon in strips
- 1 small onion cut into rings
- Fresh or canned mushrooms
- A pinch of oregano
- For the mass: Mixture in a glass the yeast with the honey, You will see that it is quite liquid. I the I leave about 15 minutes to act but you can use it immediately. put in the glass of the thermomix the water with the yeast and the honey and mix 1 minute, 37ºC, speed 2.
- Add the rest of the dough ingredients and program 2 minutes, closed glass and spike speed. When time is up, remove and let the yeast take effect about 30 minutes in a warm and current-free place.
- For the carbonara: In a pan and without putting any oil pocha the bacon into strips, when you see that they begin to release the fat, add the onion cut into thin rings and at medium temperature let them soften, when it is soft and transparent, turn off the heat and start assembling your pizza.
- Preheat the oven to 210º-250ºC with heat up and down. Stretch the dough of pizzon a silpaf or baking paper and when ready add -I always put tomato base although this pizza does not need- fresh cream base well stretched with a spoon, Mozzarella cheese in tacos or sliced, put on the bacon in strips with the onion, a little oregano to taste, mushrooms to taste and more cheese to finish. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown and ready to eat fresh out of the oven.
Put in the glass 60 gr of onion and 25 gr of olive oil extra virgin Trocea 4 seconds in speed 4 and sofrie 5 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
It incorporates the 200 gr of bacon in strips and sauté 2 minutes, varoma, left turn and spoon speed.
Add 150 ml of cream and bake 1 minute, 100 ° C, left turn and spoon speed.
Incorporates 1 large egg and mix 30 seconds turn left and speed 1.
It only remains to add a pinch of salt and 40 gr of grated Parmesan cheese. I leave the rest of your hand, you can put rolled mushrooms, extra cheese and oregano.