Do not confuse the photo ... that today we use everything, including the Thermomix ® We will need a low tartera to cook the breaded meat with the Thermo sauce. You will see how juicy and tender it is.
There are lots of ways to make a sauce. Using what I had for the fridge I have fried onion, garlic and carrot, a stream of wine, a little broth ... but if you have red or green peppers, or mushrooms, or other vegetables, you can add them ... lots of formulas to do the same but with different flavors depending on your tastes.
Breaded beef round beef cut into fillets not too thin and lightly fried, you'll see that rich thing. The garnish is fried in taquitos ... and for frying -as I have done only for two-, I have used my buyer® saucepan, a little extra virgin olive oil and a skimmer. It is very comfortable ...
"You deserve it and you know it", eating rich is a pleasure: D Muaccccc
- For the meat:
- 1 kilo of beef steaks
- 1 beaten egg
- salt and pepper
- bread crumbs
- Frying oil
- For the sauce:
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 300 g onion
- 200 g carrot
- 50 g of white wine or cider
- 500 g of meat or poultry broth
- Put in the Thermomix glass the oil, garlic, onion, split into quarters, carrots, halved and chop 4 seconds in speed 4. Sofrie 12 minutes, Varoma, speed 1. Do not put a goblet so that it softens better
- Add the 50 g of white wine or cider and evaporates 4 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Add the 500 g of broth and program 10 minutes, 100 ° C, speed 1. Time is up shreds 30 seconds in progressive speed 5-10 and go to a pot where you will cook the meat.
- Let's go with the meat: season each steak, pass it by egg and breadcrumbs and fry in a pan with plenty of hot oil. Add the meat to the sauce Y cook all together about 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare a side dish of fried potatoes cut into tacos and fried ... and eat.