Today I laughed at the beauty of Clara. She is so funny and so happy. What you have learned and how much has changed in all the time you have been at home. Did I tell you that she hides toys in the bushes when we take her to a farm? It makes me fall in love ... it makes me crazy. I went down to the street a little while ago, we took a short walk around the neighborhood and the aunt was shaking her tail like crazy. He looked at me, moved his tail, smiled, hahahaha. I was so jumpy.
And while I was thinking that I want changes. I feel like free weekends to be together 4, stop going backwards than the rest of the people, rid the bridges and have free Christmas Day and 31. Do you know what that is ??? Night work is so poorly valued, we try to be recognized, but we don't care about anyone. In my service we are not recognized as night workers, nor do we have real vacations with a substitute - we make changes of guards, to make the holidays to each other. It's been 15 years of substitutions and nights - very good by the way - but I think I'm not going to miss it.
The night takes years away from life -some say and deny others-. If you search info You will find studies in which you can read that 5 years of life are lost for every 15 years of work in these shifts although there is no consensus on the matter - for the part that touches me I hope it is not so. What is clear is the pain involved in working at night. In the Nordic countries, night time is taken seriously and these shifts are not allowed for people over 35 years. It is proven digestive, cardiovascular problems, cases of insomnia, of daily fatigue - daytime sleepiness does not replace the same as if you do it at night -, of irritability. Night companions ... encouragement. Thank you for taking care of us and being there.
I leave some apple muffins for breakfast. Light the oven, use good flour, that of The Kneading and for the recipe -1kg of free flour putting “speed spoon” -. There is no greater pleasure: D. A huge kiss, you are the most ...
- For 12 muffins:
- 2 reinette apples, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 reinette apple to cut the segments and decorate
- 3 medium eggs
- 100 g of brown sugar or brown sugar
- 120 g whole, semi or skim milk
- 100 g of soft olive oil or sunflower
- 200 g wheat flour
- 8 g of Royal® type chemical yeast -mediate-
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar glass to decorate -to taste-
- Put the peeled and pitted apples in the thermomix glass, cut into quarters and chop 2-3 seconds at speed 5. Better if it is not excessively chopped ... Withdraw and reserve.
- put the butterfly on the blades and pour the eggs, the panela or sugar and program 4 minutes, 37 ° C, speed 3 and a half.
- Add the milk and olive oil and mix 6 seconds at speed 3.
- Add the flour, yeast and cinnamon and mix 10 seconds at speed 4.
- Finish mixing with the spatula and incorporate the chopped apple. Mix again until everything is integrated.
- Prepare the cupcake tray with the capsules Y fill with dough at least ¾ parts of each mold. Decorate each mold with apple wedges and bake 20-25 minutes at 160-170 ° C with fan or heat up and down. Remove and let cool. Decorate with glass sugar.