Holaaaaa ... we are finally operational again. This beginning of the year has been complicated for us. At Christmas I have been ill, with the normal fevers of the season, then it has given us madness and we have rented a car and we have lost ourselves in Normandy - I will tell you in detail - and when I got home my computer had been made dead - the graphics card fails every two years. We are all well. Today we will light a candle for Willy that we never forget on a day like today ...
We were already overwhelmed thinking about you ... How will they be eating? In the blog there are many recipes but ... Deep down these days although I am working on my guards, I have been good to disconnect from so much screen and mobile. If it wasn't for him instagram I would throw it away: D
Did you miss us? We do, the truth: D I'm going to catch up a little, write to me that I will read you later Are you all right ???… Muacccccc
Previous review: Today I wanted to recommend you in addition to a recipe, a book, that of Corina Bomann that it's called “The Butterfly Island”. It is a very easy to read novel, full of family mysteries where there is a time travel and wonderful space. If you dare to read it, I hope it hooks you as much as I do ... if you do not see me around here, you know that I am hooked to one of these exciting stories, with my reading glasses -which the age already shows- thrown in my hammock: D
And for the recipe, something simple: Pasta, bacon, cream, egg, parmesan and parsley. An easy carbonara, for two. All in the Thermomix® glass, so you don't stain absolutely anything else. Ah !! recipe for 2 people huh !!!
- 60 g onion
- 20 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g bacon in strips or ham in taquitos
- 120 g of cooking cream or evaporated milk
- 250 g of water to cook the pasta
- Salt to taste
- 140 g whole grain macaroni
- 1 beaten egg yolk
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- Fresh parsley to garnish and flavor
- Put in the glass the onion and oil and chop 4 seconds in speed 5.
- Add the bacon in strips and Saute all 8 minutes, varoma, left turn and spoon speed.
- Add the cream and water together with the pasta and salt and cook 10 minutes, 100ºC, turn left and spoon speed, so that all the flavors are released.
- Incorporates salt, beaten egg and cook 2 more minutes at 100 ° C, turn left and spoon speed.
- Serve in a bowl, sprinkle with ParmesanIf you wish, you can gratin in the oven and terase with chopped fresh parsley. To eat