This recipe is quick but not instantaneous: D. To make them we will make a sauce to prepare a tomato sauce, add water and cook the macaroni with everything inside the glass, but although it is super easy it will take about 30 minutes. For me the best thing about this recipe is that you don't stain anything, but above all that macaroni, tuna and cheese, we all have in the pantry: “Macaroni express with tuna”.
Yesterday I took the opportunity to take a new photo and renew the recipe that the photo was horrible, I was going to put it on, but I was so tired ... I am sleeping like a lilies these days. On Friday I had a night guard, on Sunday I had a 24-hour guard and today I have a guard again ... so I take these intermediate days to recover ... I don't forget you, I just need to sleep and with this rain in Madrid, no You want to get out of bed. Now I'm going to get pretty, cooking classes have started and I've signed up again. I have a great time and I've also made many friends ... I can't miss it.
Muccccc. Be happy.
- Cheese au gratin
- 1 onion cut in quarters
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g crushed natural tomato
- 400 g of water
- 250 g of macaroni
- 2 tuna cans
- Put the cold enmental cheese from the fridge in the glass and program 10 seconds in progressive speed 5-10. (maximum 200gr, save what you get for another occasion in a tupper). Remove and reserve.
- In the empty glass, put the onion cut into quarters and chop 5 seconds at speed 4.
- Add the oil and saute 7 minutes, Varoma, speed 1 without beaker.
- Add the crushed tomato, salt and oregano and sauté 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Without removing the previous stir-fry, pour the water into the glass, boil 7 minutes, Varoma, speed 1when the time is up put the butterfly, add the paste and program the time that the package recommends in temperature Varoma and spoon speed.
- Pour all over a bowl, add the previously drained tuna and sprinkle the cheese on top. Baked gratin until cheese is browned and served.
- Macaroni: They can be integral or normal. If you buy the first ones, pour about 60 grams more water because they take a few more minutes to cook.
- Ketchup: If you want to save the step of the sofrito and the tomato to make the sauce and you have at home and a list is made by you or bought ... you can save all those steps. Heat well with the rest of the water and put the macaroni to cook.
- These express macaroni are ideal to take to work. They are kept in the fridge 4-5 days, but I do not think they last so long: D