Hello :) They take them out of my hands, hey! I assure you that they are a success,They have flown in seconds in my work - they are official tasters of certain receillas, especially sweets - all my colleagues ate them and wanted to take some home for their family to try, the question was repeated -Are you going to put the recipe on VC? -Sure…
Angel, which is not very chocolate just said, What a delicious thing Rosa, they are delicious! ... and I gave him one of the bags already half empty so he could take them before they were finally finished. You will have for about 20 units of cookies, for 20 moments of happiness: D
- 250 g pastry flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g brown sugar
- 16 g Royal® type chemical yeast
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 100 g butter at room temperature in pieces
- 2 medium eggs
- 180 g white chocolate in pieces
- Fresh or dehydrated blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC with heat up and down Y line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Put in the glass all cookie ingredients in the order in which they appear except blueberries and mix 10 seconds in speed 6. Shape balls of about 30 gr and place them on the trays with baking paper well separated - a total of 20 units will come out. Put 3-4 blueberries on top of each cookie and bake 12 minutes at 200 ° C. Remove to a rack and let cool. Store in an airtight tupper or glass jar with a lid.