¡Buenasssss! But I really wanted to say hello. At last this all starts to be in place and this week we will have finished the works at home. The kitchen is leaving me a little country chic: D ... I have put in addition to the white furniture and floral paper ... I don't know if I have passed, I will tell you. For now Javi is not horrified, as I have chosen everything that he is more involved with work ...
I have several surprises for you ... you already know it, I hope to open a kitchen with you, the other is about to arrive ... at the end of this month you can discover it, so even if you see that we do not update at the same pace I assure you that we are working a lot: D
Are you already on vacation ?, on the beach sunbathing ??? ... We have little left to catch them. Clara and Camilo are looking forward to it. I want to see them run free on the beach. It will be early to not coincide with anyone ...
And here is the recipe ... you have to placate these heats with fresh recipes and this one is wonderful. It is a cream of tomatoes and basil that will surprise you and so you change the Salmorejo, he tomato gazpacho or the of watermelon for another option. Do not forget the eggs stuffed with tuna and prawns, summer peaches, he White garlic, the anchovies with scald, the salad and the shrimp cake, the tomatoes stuffed with avocado salad, from the salads, the Stuffed Peppers, of the refreshing drinks... there are a thousand recipes in Spoon Speed To face the summer.
See you in a few days. I do not forget you, I have very present: D. Kisses thousand
- 1.5 kg of red tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of garlic without the germ
- 6 ice cubes
- 10 fresh basil leaves and some more to decorate
- 60-80 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Put the halved tomatoes in the glass and chop 10 seconds in speed 5. Incorporate the rest of the ingredients and program 1 minute at speed 5.
- Check the salt point. To make the cream look fine, program 3 minutes in progressive speed 5-10. Serve cold and garnish with basil leaves.