Uhmmmmmm !!! Good looking and better taste. This is a recipe that I have taken from the blog of Emile henry and the result is a "coulant" of very delicious chocolate. As I told my neighbor - I wasn't going to eat them alone - this is a DEATH FOR CHOCOLATE.
The taste is very good and the coffee is barely noticeable ... maybe I should have put a little more ... Ahhh !!! and as an accompaniment I have put some fruit skewers: orange, kiwi, apple and banana.
This really means starting the week: D
I take this opportunity to greet all the friends of the Facebook group “Cook with Thermomix“, Every time we are more and we make more recipes. Do not forget to stop by, make friends and share recipes, it is so simple that you just need to click here.
And if you want to see the forum of Recipes, click here.
- 50 gr of glass sugar
- 100 gr of chocolate with 70% cocoa
- 2 medium eggs
- 60 grams of butter and 5 grams to spread the molds
- 50 gr of flour
- 50 ml espresso coffee
- 6 chocolate chips or 6 ounces
- To accompany:
- Garnish the 6 cups of "coulant" with orange peel and take it accompanied by fruit skewers (apple, kiwi, orange and banana).
- Preheat the oven to 200º. Pour the sugar in the glass and program 30 seconds in progressive speed 5-10 to make glass sugar. Reservation.
- Put in the glass the chocolate in pieces and program 15 seconds in progressive speed 5-10. Reservation.
- Put the butterfly / u in the glass and add the eggs and reserved sugar and program 5 minutes, 37º, speed 3 and a half.
- Add to the above the butter and reserved chocolate and program 30 seconds, 37º, speed 2.
- It incorporates the flour and mix 8 seconds at speed 2.
- Finish the mixture by adding the hot coffee and mixing 5 seconds in speed 2. Pour the mixture into Emile Henry's glasses halfway, by ounce of chocolate and finish filling. Do the same with the rest of the cups, it will give you for a total of 6.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200º. The result is a coulant that works great with fruit skewers.