Hi there ... I hope you had a good weekend. Clara and I are already alone and we miss our boys, we always go everywhere together, so this being separated the 4 we take it regular: D Luckily it is a few days and they pass soon because I'm like a headless chicken. For my part I have left the duties of the blog done, I have the photos ready for the recipes that I am going to put this week so that I do not have to carry the camera from one side to the other and with the rest of the bárulos. I think you are going to like it ...
Today we are going to do simple kitchen What can be done with leftovers from other foods! or with your packaged Bolognese sauce ... you'll see how it takes you out of a hurry. If you prepare it and pack it, freeze it or store it in the fridge you can use it to combine with pasta, to fill zucchini, eggplants, potatoes…
Well, let's take advantage of it. We have Bolognese and little desire to work, so we take Bimbo® bread and we use it as if they were lasagna plates ... Leave the whole slices or make them round with the help of a hoop with which you can cut them simply by squeezing the bread with the hoop on the countertop. Put layer of meat and layer of bread as far as you want and cover with bechamel. A little cheese to gratin and baked until the surface is golden brown. You'll love it and the boys in the house too.
Sliced bread is very versatile: use it to preparesummer sandwiches, ratatouille cake, salad cake, Tuna cake, summer cake with prawns , a croque monsieur, the Gertrudis turtle, a pudding, nail sliced bread tarts waveLasagna, from today.
I leave this recipe, but I promise to attack with more!
- For the Bolognese Sauce:
- Stir Fry:
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr of carrot, cut into pieces
- 150 gr chopped onion
- 180 gr of mushrooms
- 50 gr of red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 450 gr of crushed natural tomato *
- For the rest of the Bolognese:
- 500 gr of minced meat to taste
- Salt, pepper and oregano to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- For Bimbo® bread bases: *
- Bimbo® bread in the necessary quantity. Each individual lasagna needs 3 slices, so for 6 people it will be 18 slices.
- Bechamel coverage:
- 25 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 50 gr of butter or oil
- 30 gr onion
- 70 gr of wheat flour or cornstarch
- 400 ml of whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- put all the stir-fry ingredients of the Bolognese in the glass and shred 15 seconds at speed 5. Lower the remains of the walls and Stir 10 minutes, 120ºC or Varoma at speed 1. Put the basket on the lid instead of the beaker.
- Add the minced meat and mix it with the sauce to undo it well, salt and spices and program 15 minutes, varoma, left turn and spoon speed with the basket on the lid. If you see that the sauce has a lot of liquid and you like it denser, program 5 more minutes.
- For coverage bechamel: put the oil, butter and onion in the glass and program 3 minutes, 120ºC or Varoma, speed 3 and a half.
- Add the flour and sauté 1 minute at 100º and speed 3.
- It incorporates the rest of the ingredients and mix 10 seconds in speed 6, cook the mixture for 7 minutes, Varoma and speed 4. Reservation
- Ride the lasagna to your liking. I have left the Bimbo bread as it is without crushing, but I have used a plaster ring to give it a rounded shape by putting it on top of the cut and cutting it. To assemble the lasagna first use a slice of Bimbo® bread, put Bolognese above, put another slice, repeat the operation, cover with the bread and pour the béchamel over. Gratin in the oven Until it's golden Ready.