I'm a fan of apple pies and cakes. I try almost all of them, I can't help it and in fact I get a recipe,zasss! there I am with the apron in front of my TM5 testing how it looks. An apple pie in puff pastry? This is for me.
Cris Cazorla shared this recipe a few days ago in our group “Cook with Thermomix”, is the recipe that her grandmother prepared her mother, her mother to her. Cris now prepares her in the Thermomix® and it can't be easier : D Are you ready?
I have prepared some photos for you to see how easy it is to fill a mold with the mixture ...
I am sure that these photographs will give you an idea of how easy and simple this recipe is. You just have to put the puff pastry with the sheet of waxed paper inside your round mold. No need greased. Once placed, carefully not to break the puff pastry - place it with your fingers - you just have to pour the mixture of apples, eggs, milk, sugar and cornstarch and then decorate with the apple wedges and bake.
And it doesn't carry yeast? NO, you don't need it. I supposed that I was going to create some doubt about the final result, that's why I went ahead and prepared the photo of the cut of this wonder: D
- A round puff pastry sheet
- 1 kg of golden apples or reinette
- A glass of white sugar, about 200 gr - or half a glass and the rest sweetened with stevia-
- A glass of cornstarch, about 190 gr
- A glass of milk, about 275ml
- 4 medium eggs
- Half lemon zest -optional-
- 1 24-26cm round mold diameter
- Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C with heat up and down Y line the mold round with the puff pastry. I take advantage and leave the baking paper that comes with the puff pastry sheet to unmold once baked more easily.
- Put in the glass ¾ parts of the peeled apples and without carozo and reserve the rest to decorate. Add the glass of sugarr, the glass of cornstarch, the glass of milk and the 4 eggs and mix 10 seconds speed 5. Pour the lemon zest and mix with the spatula. Pour into the mold round. Garnish with apple wedges Y bake 60 minutes, at 180ºC-200ºC, with heat up and down. It will be ready when it is clean when you stick it, be careful that not all ovens take the same time
- Remove from the oven, let warm and brush with jam of peach or apricot to give it shine. To eat.