Attentive! This recipe is ideal for dipping in your ColaCao® or your Nesquick® or your weekend coffee. I now drink chicory with soy milk, almonds ... it's delicious. I change from time to time to not always take the same but the rest, that is, the pastries, that's always homemade. Nothing comes from the supermarket. Homemade Muffins, the homemade cookies and the homemade cakes also, that for that we have the Thermomix ®, it must be amortized: D
Today I did not know whether to prepare something for Friday night -fastfood- or for tomorrow's breakfast, and I opted for the second option after seeing the recipe in the book "100 economic recipes." I have put more sugar and there is nothing more to see than it looks good ... and if you feel like doing something similar but with form, this is your recipe: "Sweet Braid". Ahhh !!! remember that this recipe has two leavenings of 1 hour each ... I already have it ready for tomorrow ... I do not feel like getting up early on Saturday I have free: D
Have a great weekend even if it's water. Kisses for everyone.
- 300 ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 160 grams of white sugar (100 grams for the recipe + 60 grams for sprinkling)
- 25 gr of fresh pressed baker's yeast
- 1 medium egg
- 500 gr of wheat flour or mixed with wheat and strength
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 dash of vinegar
- Put in the glass milk, oil, 100 gr of sugar and yeast and program 1 minute and a half, 37 ° C, speed 2.
- Add the egg and mix 5 seconds in speed 4.
- Add the flour, the pinch of salt and the stream of vinegar and knead 5 minutes in spike speed. Leave the dough inside the glass until it doubles in volume. 1 hour approximately.
- Once the volume is doubled, knead 30 seconds in spike speed and pour the dough into a Baking tray lined with baking paper. Smash lightly with your hands and sprinkle the sugar reserved for its surface. Let stand again 1 hour or until double its volume.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC with heat up and down and bake 30 minutes or until it's golden. Let temper and serve. Ready