What did you think, that I was going to leave you without something “sweet” this weekend? Mmmm, ingénuos: D Yesterday afternoon gave me time to everything. I was lucky to meet part of the team of Window of the SER string and although a flan was made with that of going out on the antenna -I'm very shy-,Carles Francino, Montserrat Dominguez, Isaiah Lafuente Y Roberto Sánchez and the rest of the team, they have been lovely, close, they are great. That majetes and how well they have taken care of me ... I did not stop drinking, my mouth was dry and my tongue was like a sole ... I think I could tell that I was nervous. : D
They have left me the comment of Montse and Roberto who have declared themselves very fans of Spoon speed, there is nothing that makes me more excited, I levitate with these things because I am very fan of them, so I have come home with a high mood ... and I have gone to the guard -that we have to work- so happy. Thankssss
I think this deserves a little chocolate, delicious stimulant of the mood, liberating endorphins ... Do you sign up ?.
Here you have a picture of a moment in the program La Ventana de la Hip SER ... with part of the equipment that was currently on the air. Thanks to Alberto Pozas for the photo: DDD
And in this photo we have the “death by chocolate bundt cake” just before entering the oven… I already promised: D
- 280 gr of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of chemical yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 60 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 125 gr of butter at room temperature
- 250 gr of white sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 250 sour cream or creme fraiché (in notes I explain how to do it at home)
- 125 gr of milk
- 2 teaspoons liquid vanilla
- 200 gr of chocolate chips for desserts (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC with heat up and down. Prepare the bundt mold with release spray or spread the walls with butter. Reservation.
- Put the flour, yeast, baking soda and cocoa in the Thermomix® glass and sift 15 seconds in speed 7. Remove and reserve, then we will use it.
- Pour the butter at room temperature and the sugar and mix 3 minutes in speed 3.
- Put the machine in speed 3 no time and pour the eggs one by one letting them integrate well before throwing the next one.
- Add half of the reserved flour, sour cream, milk and vanilla to the mixture and mix a few seconds in speed 3. With the machine at that speed, it ends up gradually pouring the rest of the flour reserved through the nozzle until finished, let it mix and stop the machine. Add the dough to the dough chocolate chips and mix with the spatula to distribute them well.
- Pour into a mold for bundt and bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C with heat up and down and others 20 minutes at 160 ° C. Let stand 10 minutes before unmolding. Enjoy it.
Source: Bea's Corner