Good Morning! that hangover from eaters, mother. And you, how do you carry it? Are you still there? Have you survived? Although at home we are already working on the New Years Eve today I am not going to mess much that surely you are still up so you will feel like something light like this“Fennel cream”.
I have risen very late. Santa Claus has left me under the tree a Kindle Voyage with light and last night I lost count of what time I closed my eyes reading the book of Dolores Round, "All this I will give you," that is set in my land ... The descriptions of pazos and lush gardens are passionate to me, it is still early to tell more, but I already like it: D I am a danger with books, as I start and get hooked, I can not do otherwise, so that this morning when I opened my eyes I stretched my arm to the stairs I have on a bedside table and I felt it ... there was my electronic book.
I just had to accommodate the cushions and stretch the comforter to be comfortable and continue reading accompanied by Clara and Camilo. It was already after 12 and Javi was calling me from the kitchen: - "Ro, who has to get up, we have to do a lot of things." (He has been in the morning preparing this video with Recipes for New Year's Eve)
And here I am, preparing this creampie that I hope is to your liking: D Enjoy the day. The sun shines in Madrid, it's a beautiful day ... Be happy.
- For the fennel cream:
- 500 gr of fennel
- 200 gr onion
- 100 gr of leek
- 80 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 700 ml of broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 80 ml of cream
- To decorate:
- Reserve a piece of leek and cut it in juliana
- For the fennel cream: Clean fennel, leeks and onion. Put half of the vegetables in the glass and chop 5 seconds in speed 5. Reservation. Do the same with the other half of the vegetables.
- Put the vegetables in the glass together with the oil and sauté 18 minutes, 120 ° C or Varoma, speed 3.
- Add the broth, salt and pepper and cook 30 minutes, 100 ° C, speed 1. Pour the cream and crush 1 minute in progressive speed 5-10. Check the salt point and the thickness of the cream, add more broth if you see it necessary.
- To decorate: Cut strips of leek in julienne and fry them in a pan with oil. Drain on paper towels and decorate before serving the table.