It's already cold, and at this time I love using the oven... I really enjoy making muffins for breakfast and I love how the house is impregnated with that smell of homemade pastries and how the kitchen is tempered ... it is the best place in the house.
That unmistakable gold is beautiful on the table. Use wooden boards, colored cloths, present them for what they are, real jewels to dip in coffee, in milk. They are the best, just homemade, without preservatives, or dyes ... If you give them to your friends they will love them and they are always a guaranteed success. The rich, rich muffins.
To keep themI let them cool on a rack and put them in plastic bags so they don't harden. Of course you can freeze them and so you take them out as you need. To enjoy!!!
- 250 gr of white sugar
- the skin of 1 lemon, only the yellow part
- 4 eggs, separated clear and yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 gr sunflower oil
- 120 gr of milk
- 350 gr of pastry flour
- 1 envelope of Royal yeast (16gr)
- Preheat the oven to 220º. Prepare 24 molds for muffins. Weigh the oil and milk and reserve.
- Spray sugar with lemon peel during 30 seconds, progressive speed 5-10. Remove and reserve.
- Without washing the glass, place the butterfly, add the egg whites with salt and program 4 minutes in speed 3-1 / 2. When the whites have been mounted, Remove and reserve.
- Add the yolks and the powdered sugar with lemon and program 1 minute in speed 3-1 / 2.
- Program speed 3, without scheduling time and go adding oil and milk by mouth.
- -Open the lid, remove the butterfly and add the flour and yeast. Mixture 30 seconds in speed 4.
- Add the egg whites and wrap carefully with the spatula, with enveloping movements. Distribute in the molds (with a pastry bag it is easier). Let stand 15 minutes and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. To eat!!!